Organizing and allocating resources for repeatable, effective,
wanted testing 1 Day Intensive Seminar Workshop
The effectiveness of our testing is determined
by the process we follow. This is true whether or not we are aware
of the process that’s really being followed and regardless
of whether it is the intended process. This interactive workshop
shows how to structure the real process to accomplish more of
the important testing in limited time while actually enabling
earlier software delivery. Keys to success are (1) using Proactive
Testing™ to save people time, effort, and aggravation; and
(2) applying proven techniques for reliably estimating required
time, effort, and resources for the test project. Exercises enhance
learning by allowing participants to practice techniques with
an actual case.
* How to identify, improve, and manage
the real testing process.
* A structured Proactive Testing™ process that
yields better software and also cuts development time.
* Roles and responsibilities users, developers, and
testers should and should not have.
* Keys to gaining cooperation, support, and even advocacy
* Systematic scalable risk-based planning of testing
as a project that gets accomplished.
* Methods to reliably identify, estimate, and control
testing task effort, duration, and resources.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This course
has been designed for systems and test managers, testers, analysts,
developers, and others who plan, oversee, and/or carry out testing
of software products.