Show the Value that Makes Developers, Users,
and Managers Want to Test
3 Day Intensive Seminar Workshop
This interactive workshop reinforces and expands upon the structured
Proactive Testing™ techniques and process presented in the Beginning
class. Additional practice is provided in breaking testing into manageable
pieces and performing a series of risk analyses at successively detailed
test planning levels. Types and uses of testing beyond the typical
individual developer’s purview also are addressed. Exercises
enhance learning by allowing participants to practice applying techniques
to an actual case.
Recap, review, and reinforce Beginning
* Structured Proactive Testing™ model of testing
activities to perform throughout the life cycle.
* Test planning structure and Master Test Plan risk analysis.
* Test design techniques and testing/defect measures.
* Introduce additional testing topics
- User acceptance testing.
* Formal technical reviews.
* Special (environment) tests.
* Automated test tools.
* Testing of maintenance changes and regression testing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This course has been
designed for testers, managers, analysts, designers, auditors, users,
and developers who plan, oversee, and/or carry out testing of software