Since 1982, Go Pro Management, Inc. consultancy of Needham,
MA, has provided senior professional advisory assistance working
directly with and training business and systems managers and
We specialize in quickly and insightfully understanding our
client's business, engineering more effective and efficient
business management processes, and improving software development/acquisition
quality, testing, and productivity. In each of our consulting
specialty areas, we speak frequently at leading conferences
and present both public and in-house seminars on related topics.
About Robin F. Goldsmith, JD
• President of Go Pro Management, Inc.
consultancy since 1982, working directly with and training
professionals in business engineering, requirements analysis,
software acquisition, project management, quality and testing.
• Previously a developer, systems programmer/DBA/QA,
and project leader with the City of Cleveland, leading financial
institutions, and a “Big 4” consulting firm.
• Degrees: Kenyon College, A.B.; Pennsylvania State
University, M.S. in Psychology; Suffolk University, J.D.;
Boston University, LL.M. in Tax Law.
• Author of the Artech House book, Discovering REAL
Business Requirements for Software Project Success, and
numerous articles in prominent periodicals, and frequent featured
speaker at leading professional conferences.
• Formerly International Vice President of the Association
for Systems Management and Executive Editor of the Journal
of Systems Management.
• Founding Chairman of the New England Center for Organizational
• Member of the Boston SPIN and SEPG’95 Planning
and Program Committees.
• Chair of BOSCON 2000 and 2001, ASQ Boston Section’s
Annual Quality Conferences.
• Member ASQ Software Division Methods Committee.
• Admitted to the Massachusetts Bar and licensed to
practice law in Massachusetts.